SharePoint Page Guide is the advanced version of SharePoint Page Tour with more features to create stunning interactive help within your SharePoint pages (such as themes, highlighting multiple targets at the same time and different shapes of highlighting).
SharePoint Page Guide is the simple, fast and most effective way to incorporate interactive help within your SharePoint pages by way of step-by-step walk-through for selected page elements. SharePoint Page Guide helps SharePoint users to learn and understand the platform and applications built on top of SharePoint interactively, with live contextual help.
SharePoint Page Guide is extremely powerful and precise. The add-in includes the Page Guide Builder from where you can add contextual help to any SharePoint page element. Just Select unique attribute such as element id (#elementid), ClassName (.className), Data-name (uniquedataname) or specify the single element HTML without any events.
One of the major benefits of using these step-by-step walk-through is a dramatic decrease in the number of support calls and tickets with requests for help relating to the application to which it is available. SharePoint Page Guide can be used for many use cases (e.g. change management, on-boarding, training, support etc.) and will add benefit to any SharePoint application.
How does SharePoint Page Gude Work?
DEFINE PAGE ELEMENTS
Find the element which you would like to highlight and build the page guide with Page Guide Builder.
CREATE PAGE GUIDE
Use the Page Guide Builder to create your Page Guide and then use the Page Guide Webpart to incorporate the Guide into your SharePoint Pages.
PROVIDE INTERACTIVE PAGE HELP!
Add SharePoint Page Guide Web Part and/or click on the Start Page Guide button to give Interactive contextual help on your specified SharePoint Pages!
SharePoint Page Guide Features:
- Highlight multiple targets at same time
- Autopilot (automatic switching of steps with progress bar)
- Start Page Guide using custom form link in Page
- Build Page Guide across multiple pages
- Auto start of Page Guide for first time
- Works with all modern browsers
- Material design
- Ability to continue the unfinished page guide
- Control of Buttons Text
- Map of all Tour Steps
- Works with dynamic content
- Highlighting of passed steps
- Create intro slide in centre of screen
- Auto Positioning of Message
- Themes / Styling
- 37 Positions’ Variants
- Display Page Guide covers
- Text, Image, Audio or Video Content
- 3 different shapes to highlight: rectangle, circle and rounded rectangle
- Control of colour and transparency of the overlying layer for each step
- Detailed documentation and page guide about the page guide builder
More Information: www.sharepointpageguide.com