SharePoint Page Tour is the simple, fast and most effective way to incorporate interactive help within your SharePoint pages by way of step-by-step walk-through for selected page elements. SharePoint Page Tour helps SharePoint users to learn and understand the platform and applications built on top of SharePoint interactively, with live contextual help.
SharePoint Page Tour is extremely powerful and precise. The add-in includes a Tour Builder from where user can add contextual help to any SharePoint page element. Just Select unique attribute such as element id (#elementid), ClassName (.className), Data-name (uniquedataname) or specify the single element HTML without any events.
One of the major benefits of using these step-by-step walk-through is a dramatic decrease in the number of support calls and tickets with requests for help relating to the application to which it is available. SharePoint Page Tour can be used for many use cases (e.g. change management, on-boarding, training, support etc.) and will add benefit to any SharePoint application.
1. DEFINE PAGE ELEMENTS
Find the element which you would like to highlight and build the tour with Tour Builder
2. CREATE TOUR
Using Tour Builder, generate dynamic code and it’s reference to SharePoint Pages
3. PROVIDE INTERACTIVE PAGE HELP!
Define auto-start and/or click on the Start Tour button to give Interactive contextual help!
SharePoint Page Tour Features:
- Build Tour across multiple pages
- Ability to continue the unfinished tour.
- Auto start of Tour for first time.
- Create intro slide in centre of screen.
- Display tour covers
- Text, Image or Video Content
- Works with dynamic content
- Works with hidden content (select, tabs etc.)
- Works with all modern browsers
- Detailed documentation and tour about the tour
- 37 Positions’ Variants
- Auto Positioning of Message
- Map of all Tour Steps
- Control of Buttons Text
- Scroll to Element
- Highlighting of passed steps
- Material design
More Information: www.sharepointpagetour.com