SHAREPOINT IMAGE MAPS
SharePoint Image Maps allows users to create interactive images with eye-catching content from within SharePoint. For the uninitiated, an image map is one image with multiple “clickable” hotspots. An image like this with clickable regions, can replace the need for custom page layout design and several text links or buttons on a SharePoint page, making the page look sharper and offering visitors a more intuitive user interface.
In this age of visual culture, spend more time on the images than they do reading and acting on text. Images enhanced with SharePoint image maps make the most of every chances to communicate your message and boost engagement.
Create incredibly attractive pages and user interface with image maps, which are a single image with multiple “clickable” hotspots.
You’ll be giving your employees easier, fun and more intuitive ways to work.
Features and Benefits
- Advanced Drag-and-Drop Editor
- Responsive and Optimized for Touchscreen
- Save Image Maps for Easy Future Editing with Auto Image Map Updates to Existing Maps on Pages
- Polygon, Icon, Rectangle and Ellipse Shapes
- Read Tooltip Content from SharePoint List
- Excellent Customer Support!
All / Contribute
Simple to install with minimal training to usage (simple clear documentation provided)