SharePoint Image Editor Usage
SharePoint Image Editor is the SharePoint add-in that allows you to easily edit Images from within SharePoint.
SharePoint Image Editor is the SharePoint add-in that allows you to easily edit Images from within SharePoint. Image Editor combines powerful image editing capabilities, with a simple and intuitive user experience fully integrated in SharePoint. Have full control over your images including; layers, crop, resize, filters, frames, text, shapes and effects.
Open and edit your Images from SharePoint or a local path. After you have made your edits you can save the images as .png or .jpg file format, you can even save the .editor project file for future editing of the source creation.
With the easy to use, yet advanced, Image Editor you can quickly customise, edit and save Images from within SharePoint. Any Images contained within a SharePoint library will have the option to edit the image directly from the image’s Context Menu “Image Editor”.
– Easy to deploy with no training required.
– Open Images to edit directly from SharePoint libraries or local path.
– Save Images to edit directly from SharePoint libraries or local path.
– Save as .jpg and .png.
– Save Editor Project file.
– Responsive – Image Editor adapts its interface to fit the size of any device automatically.
– Image Manipulation – Resize, crop, transform and more.
– Filters – Grayscale, blur, black & white, vintage and more.
– Frame – Add built-in responsive frames to images of any size.
– Crop – Crop images to one of specified aspect ratios or select custom crop zone via the UI.
– Draw – Powerful free drawing tool supports both mouse and touch, has multiple brush types, colours and more.
– Text – Full support for adding text to images. Several hundred of google fonts can be used.
– Shapes – Add Shapes to Images.
– Stickers – Add Stickers to Images.
– History – All editor actions are non-destructive and can be easily undone and redone via history tool.
– Excellent Customer Support!