SharePoint ShortUrl Features and Benefits
One of the great selling points of SharePoint for an organisation is the ability to keep documents and information centrally and the supporting mechanism for this is to send hyperlinks to colleagues and clients. By having a cleaner way to manage lengthy hyperlinks, you will gain a very significant productivity improvement with hardly any effort or expense.
- Create ShortUrl’s for any Page, List Item, Document, View, External links (FTP, Mailto).
- Easy, instant access via Site Actions, Ribbon Menu and Items Context Menu.
- Open email client with ShortUrl for sending.
- Date expiry for short lived Hyperlinks.
- Hyperlink ownership for audit trails.
- Very easy to install. Very easy to use, no training required.
- Tightly integrated with SharePoint and Improves productivity.
- Multiple ShortUrl’s to the same destination.
- ShortUrl Click Analytics / Tracking Feature!
- Select ShortUrl Redirect Type (301 or 307).
- Excellent UK based support!